Stefan has long and in-depth experience across a broad spectrum of Swedish and international commercial law, particularly with regard to intellectual property, market law and IT law. He has also worked with companies in the chemical engineering, cosmetics and life sciences sectors. Stefan has managed a large number of disputes before the courts and in arbitral proceedings.
Corporate and commercial law, Intellectual property law, Market law, IT and Telecommunications law, Life science, Litigation and Arbitration
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 1989
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 1982
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Counsel, 2020-
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2014-2019
- Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå, Partner, 1998-2014
- Brandt & Bessman Advokatbyrå, Partner, 1996-1998
- Hedberg & Co Advokatbyrå, Partner, 1988-1996
- Advokatfirman Vinge, London, Associate, 1985-1987
- Stockholm District Court, Court service, 1982-1985
- Stefan Brandt has written numerous articles on intellectual property, market law, IT and Telecommunications law and life science.
- Stefan is since long ranked by Legal 500 and Chambers Europe. Regarding IT and Telecom, Legal 500 states that ”Stefan Brandt has ’Extensive, in-depth experience’ advising clients” and Chambers Europe states that ”Stefan Brandt is noted for his advisory work in the IT sector …”, and according to commentator he is “an extremely good lawyer and litigator ”. According to the World Trademark Review Stefan Brandt is ”a dexterous performer who is respected across the board”.