Maria is a business lawyer, specialising in Swedish and international tax law for individuals and corporates, tax controversies, tax audits and questions of administrative law.
Corporate and commercial law, Swedish and international tax law, Administrative law
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2018
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.),Uppsala University, 2013
- Advanced studies in Law, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, Toulouse, 2011
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Associate, 2013-
- Administrative Court in Stockholm, Court service, 2015-2017
- Svalner Skatt och Transaktion, Associate, 2013
- Maria is a member of the editorial committee for the Swedish tax magazine, “Svensk Skattetidning”, and regularly writes articles and case comments in the magazine.