Cecilia is a tax specialist with a background as a judge. She works in the field of Swedish and international taxation, taxation of individuals and capital, incoming and outgoing expatriates, and also taxation of foundations, trusts, mutual funds, and closely-held companies. She also assists in voluntary amendments of income tax returns.
Swedish and international taxation of individuals and capitals and taxation of closely-held companies, foundations and non-profit associations
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2014
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 1976
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2012-
- Valbay Family Office, Partner, 2008-2012
- Catella Sponsor AB, CEO, 2007-2008
- Burenstam & Partners, Founding partner, 2004-2007
- SEB, Tax consultant, 1990-2004
- Ministry of Finance, Legal counsel, 1987-1990
- Administrative Court of Appeal in Stockholm, Assistant judge, 1979-1987
- Sollentuna District Court, Court service, 1977-1979
- Member of the board in the Nobel Center Foundation and the Birgit Nilsson Foundation.
- Author of ca 70 articles in “Svensk Skattetidning” and plenty of articles in “Skattenytt”.