Most of Carl Johan’s work involves business law, contract, real estate and employment law. Carl Johan is regularly appointed as a receiver in bankruptcy, administrator in business reorganisations, and liquidator, and advises his clients on insolvency issues and turnarounds. He also specialises in dispute resolution. He accepts engagements from legal entities as well as private individuals within his field of practice.
Corporate and commercial law, Real estate law, Insolvency law and Dispute resolution
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2013
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Lund University, 2009
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2017-
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Associate, 2008-2017
- Värmland District Court, Court service, 2009-2011