Per specialises in Swedish and international tax law in relation to individuals and corporates, tax audits and tax controversies, etc. Per’s expertise also extends to VAT.
Swedish and international tax law, Corporate and commercial law, Contract law
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2003
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Lund University, 1990
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2012-
- Liljeborgs Advokatfirma, Partner, 2009-2012
- Advokatfirman Andréasson & Co, Partner/Chairman of the Board, 2007-2009
- Advokatfirman Bill Andréasson, Associate, 2001-2007
- Swedish Tax Agency’s legal department, Lawyer, 1997-2001
- Swedish Tax Agency, Vice Chairman in the Swedish Tax Agency’s Tax Board, 1996-1997
- Vänersborg District Court, Court service, 1995-1996
- Swedish Tax Agency, Lawyer, 1990-1995
- Bloomsbury Professional, International Succession Laws; Sverige.