Miranda is principally engaged in dispute resolution, real estate, environment and insolvency law, acting for both Swedish and international clients.
Corporate and commercial law, Dispute resolution, Real property law, Environment law and Insolvency law
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 2015
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Associate, 2018-
- Gällivare District Court, Court service, 2017-2018
- Advokatfirman Bex, Associate, 2015-2016
- Land and Environment Court, Nacka District Court, Court clerk/Reporting clerk, 2014-2015
- A1 Advokater, Paralegal/Librarian, 2010-2013
- Miranda teaches students in practical procedural law within the course Practical European Processes at Stockholm University.