Anders works in the field of business law, focusing on Swedish and cross-border franchising, agency and distributorship, and is often engaged to act in a wide variety of disputes before courts of general jurisdiction and arbitral tribunals. He is also appointed as an arbitrator.
Corporate and commercial law, Dispute resolution and Franchise
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association since 2005
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Lund University, 1996
- Lindskog Malmström Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2015-
- Thylin Advokatbyrå, Partner, 2007-2015
- Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate, 2003-2007
- Ernst & Young Law, Manager/Legal counsel, 2000-2002
- Magnusson Wahlin Advokatbyrå, Associate, 1999-2000
- Bollnäs District Court, Junior judge, 1999
- Court of Appeal for Southern Norrland, Junior judge, 1998-1999
- Västervik District Court, Court service, 1996-1998
- Ranked in Who’s Who Legal 500 Franchising as one of Sweden’s most successful lawyers within franchising.