Land allotment, shoreline protection, building permits etc.

Do you need help related to land allotment or reallotment? Do you have any questions about shoreline protection or other problems concerning conflicting interests? We have the expertise needed to understand existing legislation and case law, which are often complicated.

We help property owners in their building permit applications vis-a-vis the authorities, neighbours or other affected parties. We also deal with zoning and other planning work.

For land allotment and related matters, please contact Lars Borgsten, Magnus Odin or Ronny Nilsson Sandström.

Member of